May 31, 2013 — By WPTouch Admin
A big part of the focus in launching WPtouch Pro 3 was ensuring you have access to the very best support and find helpful product information quickly. We put these goals front and center when considering and planning the direction of our new website. We’ve streamlined and updated every corner of our website, refreshing content and design to provide a better experience for customers, visitors, agencies and developers.
New Support Services and Ticketing System
We love knowing our customers appreciate the effort we put into providing great customer care. Through BraveNewCode Support, our customer support team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm PST, ready to respond to requests for assistance and offering help, documentation, tutorials and other resources.
With the release of WPtouch Pro 3.0, we took the opportunity to introduce customer enhancements to make our support experience even better. The new BraveNewCode Support website uses tickets so that customers have access to direct, timely, private support.
We also have an improved customer dashboard designed to make it even easier for customers to locate information, downloads, and receive the help they’re looking for.
New Product Pages
How much faster will my site load with WPtouch Pro? What is Web-App Mode? Is my native language one of the 22 languages supported by WPtouch Pro? Find out the answers to these questions and more on our new WPtouch Pro product pages.
We believe WPtouch is the best mobile solution for WordPress websites but don’t take our word for it. Check out our new product page to read feedback submitted by WPtouch Pro customers and find out all about WPtouch Pro 3’s awesome new features.
A New Look and New Ideas
While we remain true to our goals of providing excellent products and great customer care, we’ve got a fresh new look and a ton of new ideas to share with you. Ideas aimed at making it easy for you to create and customize the very best mobile browsing experience for your site visitors and clients.
Check out the new www.bravenewcode.com and let us know what you think.
May 24, 2013 — By WPTouch Admin
We love knowing our customers appreciate the effort we put into providing great customer care. With the release of WPtouch Pro 3.0 we decided to introduce enhancements to make a good experience even better. Take a tour of our improved support resources.
Get one-to-one help
We’ve implemented an improved support system and customer dashboard. Our new system uses private tickets so that customers have access to one-to-one support.
WPtouch Pro’s updated dashboard is designed to make it even easier for customers to locate and receive the assistance they require. Give WPtouch Pro 3.0 a try and get access to the help you need to create the very best mobile browsing experience for your site visitors, customers or clients.
“What really pleased me is your dedicated and kind support… Both the answers you give and the support tutorials on your site are easy to follow…” Jan-Burger Troost, www.expographics.eu
“If ever I find something that I would like to improve upon or adapt for my site, I know I can always find guidance from the BraveNewCode support team.” Chris Sugden, www.suggymoto.com
Questions about WPtouch Pro 3.0? Contact us through our online form.
May 24, 2013 — By WPTouch Admin
Starting with the free version of WPtouch, it has always been important to us to provide our mobile solutions in as many languages as possible. The previous version of WPtouch Pro, version 2.0, launched with approximately 10 languages almost three years ago.
During the development of WPtouch Pro 3.0 we decided to spend additional resources adding some of the most often requested languages, including those that require a right-to-left orientation. We’re happy to announce that the new version of WPtouch Pro has been professionally translated into 21 different languages.
Here is an exhaustive list of all the languages that WPtouch Pro currently ships with:
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
More Languages Soon!
Our official Hebrew translation is nearly complete, and will also be included in one of our next few releases. We will continue building out language support into future versions, so please let us know if you are interested in a language that isn’t included in this list. Our customers are spread all over the world, and we’re excited to continue to expand the languages available in WPtouch Pro 3.
May 22, 2013 — By WPTouch Admin
We’re been working hard around the clock to improve and add to WPtouch Pro 3. The 3.0.2 update released today packs new features, enhancements, and fixes.
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Added: Classic – Setting to disable post date
- Added: Classic – New post thumbnail options, post thumbnails on archive pages
- Added: Classic – Drop-down option to show ‘Menu’ text instead of icon
- Added: Simple – 3D menu (Advanced setting)
- Added: Vimeo, Pinterest, LinkedIn & RSS to footer social links
- Added: Hungarian translation
- Added: Slide transition speed (Advanced setting) for featured slider
- Added: Silk mode user agent for Kindles
- Added: Setting to leave administration panel untranslated even though themes are translated
- Added: Menu setting to change parent menu item to be a link or toggle children
- Added: Better display of slider images
- Fixed: Classic – An issue where the menu would not be shown if tab-bar was turned off
- Fixed: Simple – issue with ads in the header
- Fixed: Issue with WPtouch Pro showing for Windows desktop touch devices
- Fixed: Issue with Featured slider and missing entries on archive pages and feeds
- Fixed: Issue with WPtouch Pro news in overview not loading
- Fixed: Issue with junk characters in email subject line when sharing a post with unicode content
- Fixed: Issue with multipage links on single post pages
- Fixed: Issue regarding licensing in secondary multisite sites
- Fixed: Issue with Web-App Mode, persistent links
- Fixed: Issue that caused comment counts in the WP admin panel to be shown as ‘0’
- Fixed: Issue with ads in theme headers
- Fixed: Issue with custom post types not showing on the blog listings page
- Changed: Classic – date, author post settings now respected on single posts as well
- Changed: Classic – comments icon and number now hidden for posts with no comments, or comments disabled
- Changed: CMS – minor usability improvements from customer feedback
- Changed: Added translatable text for Post and Page text in search results
- Changed: Updated FontAwesome module to 3.1.1
- Changed: Improved menu parent/child behaviour in drop-down menus
- Changed: Improved RTL styling in themes
- Changed: Network activated plugins are now listed in the compatibility section of WPtouch Pro
Download / Upgrade
You can easily download the new version by logging into bravenewcode.com/support, or simply visit the Plugins area of your WordPress admin panel and update WPtouch Pro 3 like any other plugin.
May 17, 2013 — By WPTouch Admin
WPtouch Pro 3.0: Admin Panel Philosophy
We have always believed that it should be easy and fun to use our admin settings pages. In WPtouch Pro 3 we’ve redesigned them to be even easier to use and extremely lightweight— along with taking strides to better incorporate core WordPress admin philosophies and best practices.
Intuitive Settings Panel
We examined the behaviour of our users in the way they use our settings; the way they read what the settings mean; as well as the way that they move through steps and what they expect to see and do.
This has been very helpful for us in determining what works and what doesn’t. Adding a settings panel may seem like something that’s not very complicated to implement— but it truly is. Too often plugins and themes for WordPress suffer from lacklustre settings panels that are cluttered, hard to understand, and poorly coded.
We place great importance on the way we build settings in WPtouch Pro. The attention and detail we give it is equal to the attention and detail we give to our themes.
Ultimately, when you buy WPtouch Pro as a customer the product you use is the settings panel; while your visitors enjoy the mobile version you’ve created.
Lightweight & Speedy
WPtouch Pro 3: Easy Branding Setup
We’ve also significantly optimized memory, file sizes and load times in WPtouch Pro 3. These improvements can be felt in both the settings panel and themes. The result? An incredibly fast admin panel experience that rivals the fastest load times that WordPress itself can muster!
Give WPtouch Pro 3.0 a try and find out how simple it can be to create and customize the very best WordPress mobile experiences for your site visitors, customers or clients.
WPtouch Pro 3: Easy Menu Setup
Want to learn more about WPtouch Pro 3.0? Visit our product page or contact us through our online form.
May 9, 2013 — By WPTouch Admin
Three all-new themes, endless possibilities
Our innovative, new tailored themes are aimed at presenting content in ways that fit different types of sites—from high volume news sites to small business sites and more. Each provides a starting point from which you can easily create just the right theme to make your site shine on smartphones and tablets.
Get a idea of what you can achieve with WPtouch Pro 3.0 in the screenshots below. Find out why we believe the quality, care, and elegance baked into our newest release can’t be found anywhere else.
Our new tailored themes
Simple Theme examples
Classic Theme examples
CMS Theme examples
More themes to come
And it doesn’t stop there! We’re working hard to deliver more themes in the future. Keep up-to-date on WPtouch Pro news and announcements by following our blog or connecting with us on Facebook or Twitter.
Have questions about WPtouch Pro 3.0? Visit our product page or contact us through our online form.