Today we released new updates for both the free and pro versions of WPtouch, and a few of our themes and extensions! These are minor updates, but they incorporate feedback that we’ve received from customers and users to make WPtouch better and more stable. For a list of changes included in this update, read on.
* We resolved a small conflict for users between Yoast SEO and WPtouch. The issue affected the page titles for the homepages of customers who were using a mobile homepage that was different than their desktop site’s homepage.
* We resolved an issue where for some customers the featured slider would display, even if no posts had a featured image set.
* We resolved a bug that hid blog posts for some users who had a specific configuration.
* We re-added the Back button for websites running in Web-App Mode.
* We updated our prompt bubble so that it will no longer appear for Android users who are viewing the site from within the web-app.
Powered by WPtouch Mobile Suite for WordPress