July 31, 2013 — By WPTouch Admin
ManageWP is an innovative service for WordPress that allows website owners to manage all of their sites from one convenient administration panel. From there an end-user can perform many of the tedious WordPress tasks such as updating plugins.
We’ve had built in support for ManageWP since WPtouch Pro 2.0, and recently improved our support in our new WPtouch Pro 3 product. So if you’re using WPtouch Pro and ManageWP, you can be sure you’ll have a great experience managing the product from multiple sites.
Some of the tasks that ManageWP helps automate are:
- Automatically update all of your plugins, including WPtouch Pro, with one click
- Email notification for when updates are available
- Automatic monitoring of your sites to make sure they are online
- Ability to clone a website and deploy a copy in another location
- Automated backups to make sure you never lose data
- Ability to post to any of your managed sites from one location
Many of our WPtouch Pro users love the service, so we wanted to bring it to the attention of anyone who wasn’t familiar with it. If you manage multiple sites and want to reduce some of your administrative load, then definitely check them out.