August 26, 2014 — By Duane Storey
We just released WPtouch Pro 3.4.6, which includes a few new features as well as a few bug fixes.
Here’s a list of what has been changed:
- Changed: Now allow mid-content advertisements in Multi-ads (Pro only)
- Fixed: Sharing link text no longer output in Related Posts excerpts
- Fixed: Checkboxes & radio buttons in comment forms are visibly checked
- Fixed: Featured slider showing selected pages
- Fixed: Display of comment count at top of posts in Bauhaus after comments have closed
- Fixed: Shortcodes are now processed properly in the Multi-ads extension advertising code (Pro only)
- Fixed: RTL issues with related posts
You can update WPtouch Pro to the new version from the plugin page. It can take up to four hours to show that a new update is available, so if you don’t see the update, please try again later. If your license has expired, you can renew it here.