July 12, 2013 — By Dale Mugford
Hot on the heels of 3.0.5, WPtouch Pro 3.0.6 delivers additional improvements and fixes, and is a recommended update for all WPtouch Pro 3 customers.
This release includes important fixes for Android devices, solving both an issue that could cause Android devices to display a blank page, and an issue that could cause Android devices to incorrectly display a theme as too wide.
Full Change Log (WPtouch Pro 3.0.6 ~ Friday, July 12th, 2013):
- Fixed: Search input in themes causing zoom on some devices
- Fixed: Issues with Google ads on Android devices causing blank pages
- Fixed: Issues with ads in Simple, CMS & Classic Redux themes
- Fixed: Viewport width issues on some Android devices
- Fixed: Web-App Mode features displaying outside of Web-App Mode
- Fixed: Better audio, video handling in Web-App Mode
- Fixed: An issue which could cause Classic to show on tablet browsers w/o Tablet support enabled
- Changed: Social links in the footer now open in a new window